Most browsers support an easy to use hot key that allows you to re-size the browser in seconds. The browsers that have been tested are:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
If you are using one of the above browsers, you can use the steps below to easily adjust how far you can zoom in or out.
- Click anywhere in the browser.
- Press and hold the 'Ctrl' button down on your keyboard
- On your mouse there should be a scroll wheel. While you are holding down the Ctrl button move this wheel up or down to adjust the zoom.
- Once you are happy with the zoom size, simply release the 'Ctrl' button.
- Finish off by refreshing your page.